
Its about time for an update! I'm just going to deal with the fact that I constantly forget that I have this thing... oh well!
The last 4 months of my life have been crazy and chaotic but I wouldn't change it for the world! I have met a wonderful guy who brings so much joy into my life. Bryce and I actually went to highschool together, but we weren't friends at all. I only knew of him and, as a matter of fact, Bryce didn't like me in highschool because I took his spot in chamber orchestra when I moved in. He actually quit because he was so mad about the situation! haha We met eachother in April of last year. It wasn't until last summer that we started talking on a regular basis. In September, we decided to be exclusive and I don't regret it at all! He has made me a better person. I have found myself being more patient and understanding in all aspects of my life. I really feel at peace with everything and I really do believe that he has enabled me to do that! We have a crazy road in front of us with Bryce planning on Law School and me student teaching/ teaching professionally but I'm excited to see how it will all turn out!
As for school, I'm taking a lot of education classes. I'm enrolled in an independent art class, an education law class, voice lessons, a drama class, and a professional development class. On top of that I'm working as a Manager at my job so I'll be plenty busy this semester! As of right now, I'm saving up for a trip to Hawaii or Florida in April so that's something to look forward too! I also hope to save up money so I can fly back west in the near future!
I miss and love you all!
More to come..... xoxox
2 comments:
WHAT?!!?? You are seeing someone exclusively? I don't recall you asking my permission to see someone exclusively!!! You sound happy. I hope you are doing well. I hope you can make it out west before too long!
Love you!
Pam
Sounds like you are doing great Ashley. It was fun to read your update! Congratulations on your relationship. Be sure and tell him all about your fabulous family in Utah! Bring him to a big party!
Love,
Jill
Post a Comment