Well here I am, 5 years after I the great trek from Utah to Indiana and my life couldn't be more chaotic! It's been quite a while since my extended family and long distance friends have been really in tune to the events in my life so I feel like this is the best way to keep everyone updated!
It's crazy to think that I will be starting my junior year at Indiana University in the fall. I have successfully completed the first two years in the Elementary Education, Music program. I have had to take classes from physics to biology to piano and art and STILL have a ridiculous amount of classes to take; however, I'm that much closer to sharing my passion for music.
I took orchestra through the Jacobs School of Music during the first semester of freshman year and I will admit that it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my entire life!! I was one out of two students in the entire orchestra who wasn't a music major. CRAZY, I know. But I am proud to say that I played with an orchestra in the top music school in the country. How many people can say that? That was a great achievement for me and I hope that many more opportunities will open up for me in the future. As of right now, I am working and have a wedding to play in with a few close friends of mine...basically just trying to make it through!
More to come.... LoVe.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!! I am glad you have a blog!! It seems a little easier to keep up with people! It sounds like you have had quite the few years. Good for you for achieving your goals! Hope to see you soon. love your guts.
Post a Comment