Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer Lovin'

It was the first real day of sun and warmth and we weren't going to take it for granted! Brittany and I roamed around campus and found a neat stone structure tucked behind many blossoming trees. Here, we decided to have a fun little photoshoot! For those of you who haven't seen us in a while, well, here we are!


4 comments:

Paul & Pam Ledesma Family said...

Hey Ashley!! Your blog looks great!! I love your pictures. So, tell me, where is your happy place? It looks beautiful! You sound very busy! I'm glad you are doing so well! Love ya, Pam

Alyssa Ashley said...

My happy place is actually in Utah! My dad and I would sit on the back porch and watch the sunset every night last summer, so we called it our happy place. We both have it as the background on our computer to remind us of that time! I miss you all and invite me to see your blog!!
I love you all! ~Ashley~

Alyssa & Bruce said...

come visit me. it would be nice you see you guys...someday! miss you.

Becker Family said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley and Brittany! We miss you guys! We hope you had a fun day today. Thinking of you...
Beckee